By Lifestyle and Etiquette Expert Elaine Swann Let Crazy Be Crazy is an essential handbook that shares how to politely deal with difficult people and how to communicate effectively in challenging social situations.
Swann gives sensible guidance on:
• How to identify Crazy Folk,
• How to get rid of toxic Crazy Folk and
• How to deal with the Crazy Folk in situations where we have no choice, such as at work, in volunteer organizations and with family members.
From using the right words and tactics to politely get what you want, to firmly yet sensitively getting your point across, to just plain ol’ putting rude people in their place, these are tips on how you can to do it with grace and style.
With 36 simple steps, Let Crazy Be Crazy gives you a roadmap on just how to handle those awkward social challenges that people from all walks of life face every day, including:
• How to get the rude person at the ballpark to settle down,
• How to gently say “no” when asked to donate money or time,
• How to respectfully tell a co-worker their breath smells bad,
• What to say when someone’s loved one dies and
• How to deal with rude comments from family members.